Features and Benefits Of DC Mud Gas Separator2016-12-28
The mud/gas separator is designed to provide effective separation of the mud and gas circulated from the well by venting the gas and returning the mud to the mud pits. Small amounts of entrained gas can then be handled by a vacuum-type degasser located in the mud pits. The mud/gas separator controls gas cutting during kick situations, during drilling with significant drilled gas in the mud returns, or when trip gas is circulated up.
The mud-gas separator allows operators to circulate the drilling fluid by removing large pockets of gas. The gas-cut mud enters the flowline of the unit, where it hits a series of baffle plates. These baffle plates provide surface area for the dispersion of the gas-cut mud. The mud is routed to solids control equipment for further processing while the separated gas travels to the flare line at the top of the unit to be vented at a safe distance from the rig and rig personnel.
Features and Benefits
Certified ATEX, and ASME design
• Allows installation in nearly all applications
• Promotes rig-safe environment
High processing capacity and customizable design
• Enables safe removal of large volumes of free gas or dangerous H₂S gas
• Enables continued drilling in a variety of conditions
Liquid-level control using U-tube
• Improves reliability by eliminating moving parts
• Prevents gas flow into mud line
• Delivers gas safely to the flare line
• Allows for use in various drilling programs and applications
DC use high quality steel materials manufacturing normal pressure prevent H2S Mud Gas Separator,can effectively prevent the harmful gas erosion, ensure the man- machine safety production.