Desilter is the third class equipment in solids control system, it is used to separate the solid particles whose diameter is 15-44μm from drilling fluid. The desilter produced by DC Machinery has the advantages of large handling capacity, high separation ability and convenient operation.
Desilter is designed by the theory of particle sedimentation. The separation medium-drilling fluid produces some pressure and speed when it passes the centrifugal pump, and flows into the hydrocyclone along the wall, the bigger solid particles along the wall of hydrocyclone sink spirally under the centrifugal force and gravity, and to be discharged from the bottom flow hole and fall on the under micromeshsieve for separation. The other mediums rise along the spiral of hydrocyclone, flow into the fourth class separation equipment-centrifuge for a further cleaning treatment from the overflow hole.
Desilter produced by DC Machinery can be adjusted to control the handling capacity to match the different requirements. It is widely used in petroleum drilling and HDD (Horizontal directional drilling).
1. Combined by the 4" or 5" hydrocyclones and pipes, the operation and adjustment are much easier.
2. The material of hydrocyclone is polyurethane, long service life, light weight and easy to maintain.
3. The bottom flow hole of hydrocyclone discharges the sand particles as an umbrella and the “wet bottom” discharging can make the particles be discharged quickly, and reduce the probability of bottom flow hole block.
4. The symmetrical inlet structure makes the hydrocyclone allocation more reasonable and the work more stable.
5. The inlet and outlet of hydrocyclone are equipped with ball valves, can adjust the number of working hydrocyclones at any time.
6. Shale shaker with the advanced small shaker screen has the advantages of large treating capacity, low noise and long service life of screen.
7. According to the clients' requirements of the handling capacity, the desilter can be made up by several groups of hydrocyclone.
|Screen Area||1.0m2 ~2.4 m2|
You are welcome to contact with us to get more detailed infos, we will supply cost-effective desilters and satisfactory pre-sale, sale and after-sale technical services.