Desanding or desilter plant is design for bored pile on construction with economy option and very compact design for small footprint. The desanding plant is design for flexible working and installation to suit bored pile, TBM or HDD mud recycling system.
The main components of all desanding plants are: Coarse screen for intercepting stones larger than 5 mm; Storage tank of the coarse screen; Cyclone with cyclone feeder pump for removing fine particles from the suspension; Dewatering screens for abstracting further water from the solids dis-charged by the cyclone.
DC Small Desanding Plants Models：
- DCMC-200D Capacity: 200GPM，50m³/h
- DCMC500D Capacity: 500GPM，120m³/h
- DCMC-1000D Capacity: 1000GPM，240m³/h
DC Big Desanding Plants Models：
- DCMC-360M Capacity: 360 m³/h
- DCMC-500M Capacity: 5000 m³/h
- DCMC-1000M Capacity: 1000 m³/h
- DCMC-2000M Capacity: 2000 m³/h
- DCMC-3000M Capacity: 3000 m³/h
Desanding plants are employed to remove soil partcles in drilling muds and support slurries used in foundation engineering. They can be either water-bentonite, water-polymere, or water-cement and bentonite suspensions.