Desander is the second equipment in solids control system, it is used to separate the solid phase particles whose diameter is more than 44μm from drilling fluid. The desander produced by DC Machinery is widely used in worldwide, welcome to contact us to get the best solution for your work.
Desander is the combination of hydrocyclone and shale shaker. The main body can be separated into two parts, the above part is the hydrocyclone and the bottom is the circular shale shaker. The vibration exciter is driven by a vibration motor to keep the whole screen box vibrate with a forward circular track.
DC Machinery has overcome the disadvantage of the desander's original manufacturing technology, produced a new style hydrocyclone desander based on the theory of particle sedimentation.
CSQ Desander Features & Benefits
1. Combined by the 10" or 12" hydrocyclones and pipes, the operation and maintenance are much easier.
2. Use the abrasion resistant special polyurethane which is corrosion resistant, anti-scouring and has a long life.
3. Put the materials into desander along the tangent line of the feed inlet, the transition is smooth and is in favour of improving separation efficiency. The range of separation size is large.
4. The bottom flow hole of hydrocyclone discharges the sand particles as an umbrella and the “wet bottom” discharging can make the particles be discharged quickly, and reduce the probability of bottom flow hole block.
5. The symmetrical inlet structure makes the hydrocyclone allocation more reasonable and the work more stable.
6. The bottom flow hole can be adjusted to control the handling capacity to match the different requirements.
7. According to the clients' requirements of the handling capacity, the desander can be made up by several groups of hydrocyclone.
CSQ Desander Technical Parameters
|Electric Specs||380V/50HZ or 460V/60HZ or Customized|
|EX standard||Ex dⅡ BT4|
|Matching Shaker||Screen Specification||600×1600mm,120-300 mesh|
|Screen Type||Soft Hookstrip|
1.10"Cones=90~120m3/h ，12" Cones＞120m3/h2.The motor power of centrifugal pump choosed is according to drilling mud specific gravity 1.2g/cm3