DC Solid control offers a line of mud cleaners that employs a two-stage separation process for the ultimate in drilling fluid recovery. Our mud cleaners use a combination of hydrocyclones mounted over a shale shaker to operate as a single unit.
A mud cleaner is a type of cleaning and purifying system in a drilling system. When mud goes into a drilling system, such as one used for oil drilling, it first passes through a hydrocyclone, which is the first step in purifying the mud. After solids pass through this system, they next meet the mud cleaner, which is a mesh that has tiny holes to keep larger solids from passing through to the fluid.
Features, Advantages and Benefits
• High G-force linear motion—adjustable up to 7.8 G—enables more aggressive screening and increased solids conveyance, improving solids separation.
• Simple cam-actuated screen-clamping system provides quick, easy screen changes, requiring no special tools or calibration.
• Pretensioned shaker screens offer optimal performance and longevity, maximizing the net useable screen area.
• Each hydrocyclone includes a wear-resistant polyurethane liner that protects the cones and increases the life of the cone.
• Each cone section is connected with quick-release stainless steel clamps that enable the operators to change out the plugged or worn-out cones in a quick and efficient manner, minimizing downtime.
Recent years, DC Solid control have already extend out market to Middle East, North America, Europe and ect. More and more drilling users accepted our product and gave a good feedback. If you want to know more about DC Solid control product please don't hesitate to contact us.